Statement in accordance with Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679
The information provided on the Tavinsulka.com online service forms (contact form, booking system information form, event registration form) is stored to enable the contact requested by the sender of the message and to respond to feedback.
https: //www.tavinsulka.com- online service feedback
2. The Registrar
Tavinsulka Oy, postal address Syöttäjänkatu 1 C 56, 40520 Jyväskylä, telephone 0400 899 280, e-mail .
3. Contact person for register matters
Managing Director Béla József Pavelka (LitT), phone: 0407560964, e-mail: .
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data and legal basis for the processing
The purpose of the forms is to offer Tavinsulka Oy’s customers the opportunity to contact, give feedback, book sports equipment, register for programs and events through the online service. The forms ask for the sender’s contact information to process the matter. Messages cannot be sent anonymously. The processing of personal data is based on the data subject’s consent to the processing of his or her personal data for this purpose. Personal data is processed within the limits permitted and required by the Personal Data Act.
EU General Data Protection Regulation Article 6 (a)
EU General Data Protection Regulation Article 6 (e)
5. Information content of the register
The contact information (name, e-mail address, telephone number) provided by the sender and the content of the contact are stored on the form.
6. Regular sources of information
The senders have provided the information with their own consent. The information is only stored in the context of Tavinsulka Oy’s operations.
7. Regular disclosures
Information is not routinely disclosed outside the organization. An individual message and the sender’s contact information are handled only by an employee of Tavinsulka Oy who has the expertise to handle the subject matter of the contact. The information is disclosed or disclosed to third parties only due to the legal obligation to report.
8. Data transfer outside the EU or EFTA
Personal data will not be transferred outside the EU or EFTA.
9. Data retention period
The retention period for personal data provided in the contacts made on the feedback forms is 5 years.
10. Registry Security Principles
- Manual material: Feedback in electronic form will only be printed if necessary. Paper prints are destroyed immediately after processing. Manual material is handled in locked rooms to which access is restricted.
- Electronic material: The rights to read, send and delete received feedback are limited only to the employees responsible for the tavinsulka.com online service. The data network of the registrar and the equipment on which the registry is located are protected by the technical security methods normally used. Access to the register requires a personal username and password, which are only granted to employees responsible for the tavinsulka.com online service.
11. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to inspect the information entered in the register about him or her, demand the correction of incorrect information and otherwise invoke his or her rights protected by law. The processing of personal data is based on the data subject’s consent and the data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time and to request the deletion of such data.
A person wishing to verify, correct or delete data relating to him shall submit a written request to that effect to the controller in a handwritten document or equivalent.
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority to the Office of the Data Protection Officer if he or she considers that the processing of his or her personal data has infringed the general EU data protection regulation.